Monday, September 27, 2010

a mind full of jumble

there's a few things i want/need to write about but my thoughts are so jumbled right now, i feel like the blog itself would be one giant run-on mess of random thoughts.

actually that's probably what 99.4% of my blogs end up being.  i write as i think/think as i write, which sometimes works in my favor....other times probably not so much.  in those other times, i feel bad for the few people that read my little blog *laughs* because you probably think i talk a mile a minute, am super hyper and can't sit still to save my life.  in reality, i'm the complete opposite of all those things.  except when i'm listening to myself talk in my head, my voice goes about a million miles a minute.


so here's a preview of some upcoming blogs i will be working on this week:

- adventures in vegan baking.
  (remember those vegan raspberry fig breakfast bars i was dying to make a week ago? well they're currently baking in the oven....this should be interesting......)

- workplace dresscodes and age appropriate clothing choices.
  (i've gotta get this off my chest!)

- 6 year retrospect of motherhood.
  (the love of my life, my one and only son will be turning 6 on friday.  six years of being a mom, what a strange and crazy trip this has been!)


so stay tuned, keep following and please comment!  it kind of makes me feel like this is all worthwhile. 

<3
ena

2 comments:

LifeAsJules said...

I got nothing for the first bullet..I'm not entirely certain I have ever baked vegan. I can't believe it has been 6 years...it literally feels like maybe a year ago I was watching him run around like a wild toddler. Oh and work attire...hahahaha - can't wait to hear this. Does it compare to men wearing tighter jeans than me, women dressing as men, men dressing as woman, and my favorite guy who thinks just because he visited Japan means he should walk around the office including the bathroom in just his socks...

Molly Delilah Adora said...

I love reading your blog, I always check out your new posts. I'm looking forward to the 'age-appropriate' clothing one!