Saturday, September 25, 2010

saturday evening fever!

so today originally consisted of doing a lot of grocery shopping, do some baking and do some cooking (soups for lunches).

i did none of the above.

instead me and my partner in crime gassed up the mazda, visited michaels crafts (bought one of the last pieces of the little ones halloween costume), checked out spirit halloween, went to the spca (always a bad idea, 15 pitbulls in need of loving homes and we could not provide ours for them because we have no backyard), grabbing beers at an irish pub, dinner double date with our favorite married couple, followed by more beer at the irish pub and then eventually home to do laundry and watch UFC.

i'm kind of scared to see my bank account haha, but i had a good time.  and nights like this make me realize how much more i need to make myself and go out, do adult things and enjoy being in my 20's.

however, i realized that i can't hold a conversation with adults unless it revolves around my kid, something funny he's said/done or video games....i am a boring boring person.  i really need to get some hobbies!


so i guess tomorrow i'll try and get those things accomplished that i should have done today.  i'll keep you posted.

No comments: