Saturday, October 9, 2010

moving...on!

no saturday morning inspiration posts this week again, sorry kids!

as i mentioned in my previous post, our apartment flooded.  finally on wednesday management agreed to give me a new unit when i had finally had enough.  we still could not stay in our place and they weren't going to be able to fix the wall for another week.  thursday afternoon, we signed the lease to our new place and yesterday we started the moving process.

let me tell you, moving at the last minute when you've been in an apartment for nearly two years is not fun or easy!  while i sit here and look around, it still looks like nothing has been accomplished and it is getting on my nerves.



anyway, this is me, signing off probably until later tonight.

if you'd like to lend a hand and move a few boxes (they're not going far), i would sure appreciate it!  call/text me or message me on facebook.

No comments: