Friday, December 24, 2010

is it a sign?

anyone that knows me knows that i love to change my hairstyle.  whether it be a cut, color, style or texture.

for as long as i can remember i've wanted to be a hair stylist (among a growing list of other professions).  i've spent a lot of time in hair salons, beauty supply stores.  anyway, i've had some amazing results and well, some not so amazing results.  but i've been able to teach myself and a few brave souls have even donated their hair to be guinea pigs.


so today the partner and crime and i had to run some last minute errands (christmas cookie supplies) and i saw that they built a regency beauty institute right near my house!!!

this could be my chance!!  so as soon as i got home i went to the website and requested information on enrolling.  they even have part-time enrollment, which means i could still work and go to school.  yes, i know i flip flop on my major at college all the time, but i think thats because im choosing things that'll bring me monetary happiness, rather than just plain happiness.  i want to do something i love, not something that i sort of like doing that'll make me tons of money.



No comments: