Thursday, February 24, 2011

TILT

well its thursday and today is all about things i love! so here we go!

1. eyelashes.  dark thick long luscious eyelashes.  mine are none of those, so i have to fake it with falsies and lots of black mascara.  im not really sure where this obsession love came from but i know if i'm running late or just not feeling it on a particular day, a few swipes of a good mascara on these lashes make me feel unbelievable.

2.  cute canvas tote bags.  as much as i love a cute purse, they're just not "me".  totes however keep me feeling young at heart and let me express my individuality in the corporate jungle.  i would really love to buy all of these.  all the pictures are linked to their etsy store. 

3.  scarfs/scarves.  but not the big wintery cozy ones that i hold near and dear to my heart.  im talking about flowing, soft, comfy ones that can make any outfit standout.  i really dont know what else to say, except, i could wear one with every outfit, every day.

4.  EGGS!  incredible edible delicious yummy tasty eggs!  i love them any and each way you can cook one.  thanks to the fabulous katie mcshady (holla!) i have learned to make the perfect hard boiled egg.  but i love eating them on the weekends with the boys, overeasy dipping my toast into them or mooshing my hashbrowns around in the runny yolk.

5.  sleeping.  i'm just gonna leave this short and sweet.  there is nothing more in the world that i love to do than to sleep.  on-top of super lush soft sheets of egyptian cotton, super overstuffed pillows, big warm cozy blankets, down comforters...aaaahhhh lets take a nap!

and the others:

lemons/limes, girlfriends! (forming friendships with other girls perv!), sheets fresh out of the dryer, baby powder in my hair to avoid washing it (haha i know right?!), streaming movies on netflix, heating pads, yummy tea and scoring awesome clearance deals at target on my lunch break with one of my girlfriends. 

No comments: