Thursday, February 3, 2011

TILT!

third goddamn time trying to get this damn TILT posted.  so here we go!

1.  glassjaw.

i dont care what anyone has to say.  i love glassjaw.  next to deftones, they're one of my favorite bands.  and today, the partner in crime emailed me at work to let me know that they were 1. back together and 2. touring!  so on valentines day we are headed down to norfolk to see them (probably for the last time).  this will also be the first valentines day where we've actually been able to spend it together.  so i feel really special.

2.  graffiti on girls (shriiimp.com)

graffiti + girls = amazing.  well when the girl is gorgeous and the graffiti is sick!  i'll be honest, there are some busted girls on the site, covered in some atrocious graffiti.  yeah yeah, i'm an asshole.  get over it!  fyi, this site is totally NSFW, as are these photos.

3.  dark manicured nails (real ones!)

maybe its my inner gothling.  or the fact that i'm an avid nail biter and i'm jealous of the girls that can pull off acrylics.  i mean, i've tried them but my nail beds are super tiny like a small childs and they end up having to use the tip of the nail to get it to fit.  then there's that whole "there's something weird stuck on my finger" feeling and i find it hard to do the simplest things like button something or even wipe my hoo-haa.  so yeah, short nails FTW!

4.  chino moreno (deftones/team sleep) aka baby daddy.

om nom nom! i've been obsessed with chino and his music since 1996.  his voice, his lyrics, him.  he's hot, i wont lie.  and i guess i should consider myself lucky that my man looks a lot like him *giggles*

5.  sweet tea.

the south must be rubbing off on me, because i can't live without the stuff.

the others:

synthetic dreads, mac lipglass, opi nailpolish, coin purses, sex and the city on e!, knee high socks, cute undies, fetish photography.

No comments: